LANCASTER TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
1240 Maple Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603
P: (717) 291-1213; www.twp.lancaster.pa.us
November 11, 2019
6:00pm WORKSHOP AGENDA
· Planning & Zoning
· Township Engineer
· Public Works
· Township Manager
7:00pm REGULAR MEETING
I. Pledge of Allegiance, Call to Order, Roll Call
II. Public Hearing: Ordinance 2019-02 – Vacating a Portion of Riverside Avenue
225 Riverside Avenue (City of Lancaster Operations Center)
The board will hold a hearing to consider and, if appropriate, enact Ordinance 2019-02, Vacating a Portion of Riverside Avenue. The ordinance authorizes the board of supervisors to vacate a portion of Riverside Avenue, and to transfer title to the same to the City of Lancaster, the adjoining landowner. At the conclusion of the hearing, the board will act on Ordinance 2019-02.
III. Public Comment on Agenda Items
IV. Secretary’s Report
V. Treasurer’s Report
VI. Payment of Bills
· Lancaster Township Fire Department (west side): October 2019: Twenty-five calls in the township, and thirteen calls for mutual aid, making a year-to-date total of 382 calls.
· Lafayette Fire Company (east side): October 2019: Seven calls.
· Police Report: October 2019
· Recycling Report: October 2019: 19.38%
· Sewer/Other Reports: Reports are available for public inspection at the board meeting and during regular business hours.
· November 23: Last Saturday for yard waste drop off
· November 27: Yard waste facility closes for the season
· November 28: No trash/recycle collection. It will be collected Friday, November 29th
· November 28 & 29: Office closed
· Next Board of Supervisors Meeting: Monday, December 9, 2019. Workshop at 6:00pm; regular meeting at 7:00pm, Lancaster Township.
IX. Old Business
No old business.
X. Planning and Zoning Business
A. LTPC 224 – Conestoga Reserve – Amendment to Stormwater Management Agreement and Declaration of Easement
The board will act on an amendment to the Stormwater Management Agreement and Declaration of Easement for LTPC 224, the Conestoga Reserve development, due to the alteration of the location of certain Storm Water Drainage Facilities from the locations originally contemplated under the terms of the agreement.
B. LTPC 291 – 1780 Wabank Road – Stormwater Management Site Plan
The board will act on a Stormwater Management Site Plan for LTPC 291, 1780 Wabank Road. The Lancaster Township Planning Commission recommended denial of this plan at their meeting on October 15, 2019 based on township engineer Ben Webber’s review letter dated October 9, 2019.
XI. New Business
A. Presentation of 2020 Proposed Budget
The board will act on directing the township manager to advertise the 2020 proposed budget for public inspection. The document will be on public display at the township office from 8:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday, and on the township website starting, November 15, 2019 through December 9, 2019, at which time the board will vote on the proposed budget.
XII. Guest Recognition & Participation