1) Attempted Burglary, 11:25 a.m. November 30, 2011, 200 Block School House Road (LT) – An attempt was made to force entry into a residence in the 200 Block of School House Road at 11:25 a.m. Nov 30, 2011, by three males age 18-19, wearing dark clothing and hooded sweatshirts. Entry was not made but $50 damage was done to the residence.
Robbery, 12:45 a.m. November 17, 2011, 1400 Block Passey Lane (LT) – Two persons were arrested following an armed robbery at an apartment in the 1400 Block of Passey Lane. At 12:45 a.m. November 17, 2011, a male wearing a ski mask and displaying a handgun forced his way into the apartment as one of the residents was entering. The suspect then held the four at gunpoint while making threats and demanding cash and valuables. He was able to escape with several electronic items. The description of the suspect was broadcast and within moments, a Manor Township officer stopped a vehicle containing a person who matched the description. Tyeke J. Holcomb M/21 of East Main St, Mountville, and Nelson Mejias M/23 of Hebrank St, Lancaster, were taken into custody. They were both charged with: Robbery, Criminal Conspiracy, Burglary, and Theft. The investigation is continuing. They were arraigned before MDJ Mary Sponaugle and committed to Lancaster County Prison in lieu of $250,000 bail.
Sergeant Thomas E. Rudzinski, Public Information Officer
(717) 569-6401 ext 462 / (717) 808-6808
1) Theft from Vehicle, 300 Block South West End Avenue (LT) – A resident of the 300 Block of South West End Ave reported that a window was smashed on their vehicle sometime overnight November 10-11, 2011. A satellite radio was taken. Loss $150.
2) Warrant Arrest, 8:35 p.m. November 12, 2011, 300 Block of Rider Avenue (LT) – Corey V. Clevenstine M/29, No Address, was arrested on multiple warrants after he was observed in the 300 Block of Rider Ave at 8:35 p.m. November 12, 2011. He was turned over to Manor Township Police.
3) Theft, 300 Block Spencer Avenue (LT) – A resident of the 300 Block of Spencer Ave reported that two rims and tires were stolen off of his vehicle sometime overnight November 13-14, 2011. Loss $200.
4) Criminal Mischief, 900 Block East Orange Street (LT) – A window was smashed on a vehicle parked in the 900 Block of East Orange Street sometime overnight November 12-13, 2011. Nothing was taken. Loss $265.
5) Theft from Vehicle, November 13, 2011, 900 Block Sterling Place (LT) – A Lancaster woman reported that forced entry was made to her vehicle sometime during the evening of November 13, 2011, while it was parked in the 900 Block of Sterling Place. A purse was taken. Loss $175.
6) False Reports to Law Enforcement (LT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Margie Almodovar-Cruz F/21 of Judie Ln, Lancaster, for False Reports to Law Enforcement Authorities. On October 27, 2011, Almodovar-Cruz reported to police that Ramon Vasquez had physically assaulted and injured her in violation of a Protection from Abuse order that she had against him. She also displayed visible injuries to the police. Vasquez was subsequently charged with Indirect Criminal Contempt. On November 9, 2011, Almodovar-Cruz admitted that she had lied about the events, including how the injuries were sustained. The charges against Vasquez have been withdrawn. The complaint against Almodovar-Cruz has been filed before MDJ Sponaugle.
7) Possession of Marijuana (LT) – Officers investigating a report of suspicious persons in the woods in the 1000 Block of Sterling Place on October 5, 2011, filed criminal complaints against two people. Hannah K. Espensen F/19 of Highview Dr, Lancaster, has been charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Jonathan P. Luckenbaugh M/18 of Hickory Dr, Lancaster, was charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. The complaints were filed before MDJ Sponaugle.
8) False Identification to Law Enforcement (LT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Mark E. Sutherland Jr. M/29 of Charles Rd, Lancaster, for False Identification to Law Enforcement. On September 13, 2011, officers were investigating a disturbance in the 1200 Block of Millersville Pike. During the investigation, Sutherland provided officers with false identifying information. The complaint was filed before MDJ Sponaugle.
9) Possession of Heroin (LT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Ronald C. Kling II M/35 of Vista Ln, Manheim. On August 25, 2011, Kling was found to be in possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia while parked in the 900 Block of Clark St. He has been charged with Possession of Heroin and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia in a complaint filed before MDJ Sponaugle.