- William M. Laudien, Township Manager
(717) 291-1213, Ext. 302; firstname.lastname@example.org
The township manager handles the daily activities of the township, responds to resident concerns, works with the board of supervisors, and administers the township’s regional comprehensive plan.
- Patrice M. Allen, Administrative Assistant
(717) 291-1213, Ext. 303; email@example.com
Part-time assistant, supports the township manager and the board of supervisors. Coordinates the publication of the township newsletter, provides parking permit tags for the township permit parking zones, and posts & updates information on the township website, and on the Nextdoor site (Lancaster Township Municipality).
- Diana Hess, Finance Officer
(717) 291-1213, Ext. 306; firstname.lastname@example.org
Manages the township’s finances, including bills (except those for trash/recycling), tax-related issues, employee hire paperwork, and payroll.
- Rebecca French, Receptionist
(717) 291-1213, Ext. 300; email@example.com
Usually your first contact with the office, the receptionist handles all incoming calls, greets residents and visitors when they come into the building, accepts payments at the window for trash bills, the purchase of extra service tags and recycling containers, and payments for parking fines that are not overdue. The receptionist is also the contact for applications needed for: Assemblage/Procession Permits, Canvassing/Solicitation Permits, Street (Road) Opening Permits, and Handicapped Parking Signs.