1630 Millersville Pike – Circa 1805/1836
“Bausman Farmstead” is a one and one-half story, four bay brick Federal farmhouse. Flemish bond brickwork, large shed-roofed ell and kitchen, round arched entry with fanlight, two dormers, nine over six sash on first floor. The original part of the house was probably built for John Bausman, and part built for Jacob Peeters (Peters). Also on the property are a one and one-half story stone house dating from circa 1775, and a reticulated brick end barn, built in the early 1800s.