Trash and recycling bills are mailed out twice a year:
- April 1 (payment is due April 30)
- October 1 (payment is due October 30)
New rates effective with April 2019 billing:
- Regular rate is $122.50 every six months.
- 10% Senior discount rate (age 60+) is $110.25 every six months. If you will be 60 by the time the new bills are mailed out, bring your ID to the township office to qualify for the discounted rate.
- Pay your bill online by credit card or by check: Click https://goo.gl/FkXVzU
- Pay your bill in person by cash, check, or credit card: M-F, 8am-4pm. Be sure to bring the trash bill with you. If paying by check, please write your account # on your check.
- Mail in your payment. Please include the payment stub along with your check, and write your account # on your check.
- After-hours drop box for trash payments: Located on the Maple Avenue side of the township building. If using the drop box, be sure to write your account # on your check, then put the check and payment stub in an envelope (sealed). If paying by cash, be sure to include the payment stub with your account #, and place in an envelope (sealed).
Facilities & Operations Manager
Ph: (717) 291-1213, Ext. 301