Starting August 2020, board of supervisors meetings will be held at the Maple Grove Community Building, 1420 Columbia Avenue, Lancaster, PA, until further notice. Meetings start at 7:00pm.
What is on the BoS Agenda, and what does it mean? Click here for information.
- Held Second (2nd) Monday of each month. Check the township events calendar for any changes to meeting dates, times, or location. (Meeting dates are subject to change.)
- Meeting begins promptly at 7:00pm, with the Workshop portion being held during the meeting. Meetings will be broadcast on the township’s Facebook page @LancTwpMunicipality.
- BoS agendas are posted on the township website the week prior to the meeting date (usually by Thursday afternoon), and are submitted to the LNP for placement in the Government Calendar, appearing on the date of the meeting.
- BoS meeting minutes are posted on the township website after (and if) they are approved at the following month’s board meeting.
- Occasionally, a board meeting date, time, or location may need to be changed. When this occurs, information will be posted on the township website and on Nextdoor.com. It will also be posted at the township office, and distributed via email blast.
- As required, the reorganization meeting is held on the first (1st) Monday of January. Workshop starts at 6:00pm, followed by the reorganization meeting and regular board meeting at 7:00pm. (If New Years Day falls on a Sunday or Monday, the reorganization meeting will be held on the first Tuesday in January.)
- The 2021 January BoS meeting will take place on MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2021, as required. Reorganization Meeting at 7:00pm, followed immediately by the Regular BoS Meeting.