The September 10, 2018 BoS meeting will be held at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, 750 East King Street, Lancaster, in the MELLOR AUDITORIUM, 2nd Floor. Workshop at 6:00pm; meeting at 7:00pm.
- Held Second (2nd) Monday of each month at the township office located at 1240 Maple Avenue, unless advertised otherwise. Check the township events calendar for any changes to meeting dates, times, or location. (Meeting dates are subject to change.)
- Board meetings are preceded by the workshop, which begins at 6:00pm. The regular board meeting begins promptly at 7:00pm. The public is welcome to attend both.
- As required, the reorganization meeting is held on the first (1st) Monday of January. Workshop starts at 6:000pm, reorganization meeting at 6:30pm, and board meeting at 7:00pm. (If New Years Day falls on a Sunday or Monday, the reorganization meeting will be held on the first Tuesday in January.)
- BoS agendas are posted on the township website the Thursday or Friday prior to the meeting date. Minutes for the previous month’s meeting are posted once they have been approved at the next board meeting.
- Occasionally, a board meeting date, time, or location may need to be changed. When this occurs, changes will be advertised in the legal section of the Lancaster Newspaper, posted at the township office, and on the township website.