- Burglary, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., April 23 – April 26, 2017, 1400 block Passey
Ln (LT) – Unknown actor(s) entered a home and stole a number of electronic
items. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Manheim Township Police
Department at (717) 569-6401 or the Tip Line at (717) 569-2816.
- Theft from Vehicle, 1100 Block Wheatland Avenue (LT) – Two unlocked vehicles were entered sometime overnight April 1-2, 2017, while parked in a driveway in the 1100 Blk of Wheatland Ave. Gift cards and cash were taken. Loss $40.
- Theft, 1200 Block Ranck Mill Road (LT) – Numerous power lawn tools were stolen from a garage in the 1200 Blk of Ranck Mill Road sometime within the past two weeks. Loss $1,000.
- Retail Theft, 8:04 p.m. April 1, 2017, 1234 Millersville Pike (LT) – A male was observed taking a bottle of Vodka from the Wine and Spirits store, 1234 Millersville Pike, and leaving without paying at 8:04 p.m. April 1, 22017. Loss $60.
- Theft, Cottage Avenue (LT) – A bicycle and air compressor were taken from a garage in the first block of Cottage Ave, sometime on March 31 or April 1, 2017. Loss $794.
- Theft from Vehicles, 900 East King Street (LT) – Two vehicles were entered sometime overnight March 28-29, 2017, while parked in the lot of Conestoga View, 900 East King Street. A window was broken on one of them, and a purse and wallet were taken. Loss $80. The second vehicle was unlocked; personal items were taken. Loss $20.
- Theft from Vehicle, 1400 Block Manor House Lane (LT) – An unlocked vehicle was entered sometime overnight March 27-28, 2017, while parked in the 1400 Blk of Manor House Lane. Medication and personal items were taken. Loss $30.
- Theft from Vehicle, 1000 Block Woods Avenue (LT) – A personal item was taken from an unlocked vehicle parked overnight March 27-28, 2017, in the 1000 Blk of Woods Ave.
- Hit and Run, 11:30 p.m. March 28, 2017, Wabank Road (LT) – A Lancaster man reported that he was driving on Wabank Road near Kensington Road when an oncoming vehicle struck his driver’s side and continued on without stopping. Occurred at 11:30 p.m. March 28, 2017.
- Criminal Trespass, 9:49 p.m. March 28, 2017, 1200 Block Davis Drive (LT) – At 9:49 p.m. March 28, 2017, officers responded to the 1200 Blk of Davis Drive after Nestor Torres M/52 of South Arch St, Lancaster, was observed on a property there in violation of a Protection from Abuse Order (PFA). He fled when confronted by the protected person, who then called 911. Officers were unable to locate him. At 1:42 a.m. March 29, 2017, officers were dispatched to the same address for a 911 call that Torres had entered the house through a window and was still inside. Officers entered the house and took Torres into custody without incident. He was charged with Criminal Trespass, Defiant Trespass (two counts), and Loitering and Prowling at Night Time (two counts). He was committed to Lancaster County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bail.
- Theft (LT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Julia L. Wagner F/64 of Columbia Ave, Lancaster. A woman reported to police that on March 2, 2017, her wallet had been taken from a locker at Planet Fitness, 1319 Millersville Pike. A credit card from the wallet was then used several times nearby. The following day, while at Planet Fitness, the officer was approached by Wagner, who reported that her locker had also been entered. It was determined that the two lockers had been right next to each other. When the investigating officer viewed the surveillance video at one of the places where the credit card had been used, he recognized that the person using the stolen card was Wagner. She has been charged with Theft and False Reports to Law Enforcement.
- Theft (LT) – A criminal complaint for Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property has been filed against Alyssa M. Merced F/28 of Kensington Road, Lancaster. On March 8, 2017, a woman reported that she had gone to the 700 Blk of Wyncroft Terrace to test drive a vehicle which she had found on the internet. She met with the owner of the vehicle, Merced, and test drove the vehicle. After the two parted ways, she found that she had left her wallet in the car, and made numerous attempts to contact Merced. The police also could not locate Merced or the vehicle.
- Hit and Run, 5:19 p.m. March 11, 2017, Elm Avenue (LT) – A man reported that he was eastbound on Elm Avenue when a white pick-up truck ran the stop sign at West Street and struck his vehicle. The vehicle that struck his drove away without stopping. Occurred at 5:19 p.m. March 11, 2017.
- Criminal Mischief, March 12, 2017, 1300 Block Elm Avenue (LT) – The tire of a vehicle was damaged while parked in the 1300 Blk of Elm Ave during the afternoon and evening hours of March 12, 2017. Loss $230.
- Retail Theft, 10:06 a.m. March 13, 2017, 1349 Millersville Pike (LT) – A male took two cartons of cigarettes from Turkey Hill, 1349 Millersville Pike, and left without paying. Occurred at 10:06 a.m. March 13, 2017. Loss $169.
- Criminal Mischief, March 13, 2017, 1300 Block East King Street (LT) – A window was smashed on a truck parked overnight March 12-13, 2017, in the 1300 Blk of East King Street. Loss $100.
- Theft from Vehicle, 600 Block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Loose change was taken from an unlocked vehicle sometime overnight March 18-19, 2017, while parked in the 600 Blk of Wyncroft Lane.
- Theft, 6:00 p.m. March 18, 2017, 300 Block Dickens Drive (LT) – A juvenile complaint has been filed against a 16-year-old Lancaster Township male after he stole a family member’s vehicle, which contained a handgun. The theft occurred at 6:00 p.m. March 18, 2017 in the 300 Blk of Dickens Drive. The juvenile has been charged with: Possession of a Firearm by a Minor, Firearms not to be carried without a License, three counts of Theft, and Driving Without a License.
- Theft from Vehicle, 1100 Block Jamaica Road (LT) – Loose change was taken from two unlocked vehicles parked overnight March 17-18, 2017, in the 1100 Blk of Jamaica Road.
- Weapons Violation, 2:16 a.m. March 18, 2017, 1001 East Orange Street (LT) – At 2:16 a.m. March 18, 2017, officers were sent to the first block of Riverside Ave for a report of a male that was waving a long gun in the air. The male got into a vehicle, which drove away prior to police arrival. Officers checked the area and located vehicles, including the suspect vehicle, parked in the lot of Burrowes Elementary School, 1001 East Orange Street. A shotgun was found in the vehicle occupied by Christopher A. Vazquez M/20 of Garden Court, Lancaster. A criminal complaint has been filed against him for Possession of a Weapon on School Property, Disorderly Conduct, and Underage Drinking.
- Theft by Deception (LT) – A Lancaster Township man reported that he received a phone call from a person identifying himself as a member of the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office. The caller told the victim that he had failed to respond to a subpoena for jury duty and that there was a warrant for his arrest. In order to satisfy the warrant, the victim was told to get four $500 Money Pack pre-paid cards and provide him with the numbers, which the victim did. He later realized it was a scam. Loss $2,000.
- Criminal Mischief, Friday, March 24, 2017, Kensington Club Pool House, 1330 Wabank Rd (LT) – 10 juveniles entered the pool house and caused approximately $5400 in damage. There is one suspect. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Manheim Township Police Department at (717) 569-6401 or the Tip Line at (717) 569-2816.
- Retail Theft, 8:22 p.m. February 28, 2017, 1234 Millersville Pike (LT) – A criminal complaint for Retail Theft has been filed against Todd J. Wagner M/55 of Columbia Ave, Lancaster. At 8:22 p.m. Feb 28, 2017, Wagner was observed concealing a bottle of liquor at the Wine and Spirits Store, 1234 Millersville Pike, and leaving without paying. A photo of the suspect was released through social media, which led to his identification.
- Theft by Deception (LT) – A criminal complaint for Theft by Deception has been filed against Ronald J. McComsey M/77 of Springbrook Court, Lancaster. McComsey was a trustee for a trust fund that benefitted a family member. Between 2006 and 2012, McComsey withdrew a total of $128,666 from the trust fund and used the money for personal gain.
- Retail Theft, 6:01 p.m. March 5, 2017, 1256 Millersville Pike (LT) – A teenager was observed taking a cassette adapter from Radio Shack, 1256 Millersville Pike, at 6:01 p.m. Mar 5, 2017. Loss $24.
- Hit and Run, 7:49 p.m. March 3, 2017, Columbia Avenue (LT) – Franklin Johonoson M/58 of Albright Avenue, York, has been charged following a crash that occurred at 7:49 p.m. March 3, 2017, on Columbia Ave near Jackson Drive. Johonoson struck the rear of a vehicle that was stopped at a red light, and then drove away but became disabled nearby. He has been charged with Accidents Involving Damage to Attended Vehicle, DUI, Restrictions on Alcoholic Beverages, and a traffic violation.
- Theft, March 2, 2017, 1319 Millersville Pike (LT) – A phone and keys were taken from an unlocked locker at Planet Fitness, 1319 Millersville Pike, sometime around 12:15 p.m. March 2, 2017. Loss $385. At approximately the same time, a wallet was taken from another unsecured locker, and a debit card from the wallet was used at nearby stores. Loss $300.
- Retail Theft, 8:33 p.m. March 2, 2017, 1234 Millersville Pike (LT) – A male was observed leaving the Wine and Spirits store, 1234 Millersville Pike, without paying for a bottle of liquor valued at $76. Occurred at 8:33 p.m. March 2, 2017.
- Possession of Marijuana (LT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Gregory S. Flory M/50 of Prospect Street, Lancaster. On February 23, 2017, Flory was stopped for traveling 42 mph in a 25-mph zone on Bean Hill Road. During the stop, the officer smelled marijuana and found marijuana in Flory’s possession. He has been charged with Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Speeding.
- Simple Assault, 8:00 a.m. February 26, 2017, 1500 Block Wabank Road (LT) – A criminal complaint for Simple Assault and Stalking has been filed against Rashin T. Raison M/35 of New Holland Ave, Lancaster, following a domestic altercation with his wife which occurred at their residence at 8:00 a.m. Feb 26, 2017.