1) Theft from Vehicle, 1700 Block Southport Drive (LT) – A GPS was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked overnight July 17-18, 2012, in the 1700 Blk of Southport Drive. Loss $100.
2) Theft from Vehicles, Rosewood Drive (LT) – Three unlocked vehicles were entered sometime overnight July 17-18, 2012, while they were parked in the first block of Rosewood Drive. Cash was taken. Loss $30.
3) Theft from Vehicle, Conestoga Blvd (LT) – A purse was taken from an unlocked vehicle parked in an unlocked garage in the first block of Conestoga Blvd sometime overnight July 17-18, 2012. Loss $625.
1) Criminal Mischief, 9:39 p.m. July 8, 2012, 200 Block Atkins Avenue (LT) – A resident of the 200 Blk of Atkins Ave reported that a window pane was damaged with a projectile at 9:39 p.m. July 8, 2012. Loss $50.
2) Burglary, 1400 Block West View Drive (LT) – Forced entry was made through a window to a residence in the 1400 Blk of West View Drive sometime between July 3 and 8, 2012. Jewelry, electronics, and personal items were taken.
3) Criminal Mischief, July 8, 2012, 200 Block Elliot Street (LT) – Concrete blocks were thrown through the windows and significant damage was done to the body of a vehicle parked in the 200 Blk of Elliot St sometime during the early morning hours of July 8, 2012. Estimated loss exceeds $5,000.
4) Criminal Mischief, July 6, 2012, 1400 Block Passey Lane (LT) – Paint was splashed on a residence and sidewalk in the 1400 Blk of Passey Lane sometime during the afternoon of July 6, 2012. Loss $200
1) Criminal Mischief, 100 Block Cottage Avenue (LT) – A resident of the 100 Blk of Cottage Ave reported that their vehicle was damaged with a marker sometime overnight June 13-14, 2012. Loss $100.
2) Criminal Mischief, 1330 Wabank Road (LT) – Numerous directional signs on the property of Kensington Club Apartments, 1330 Wabank Rd, were damaged with spray paint sometime overnight June 12-13, 2012. Loss amount is unknown at this time.
1) Burglary, June 12, 2012, 1600 Block Chadwick Circle (LT) – Entry was made to a residence in the 1600 Blk of Chadwick Circle by forcing open a door sometime during the day on June 12, 2012. Numerous items were taken.