- Burglary, February 20, 2017, 600 Block South West End Avenue (LT) – A window was broken to gain entry to a residence in the 600 Blk of South West End Ave sometime during the afternoon of Feb 20, 2017. Electronics were taken.
- Theft from Vehicle, 9:30 a.m. February 20, 2017, 1300 Block Columbia Avenue (LT) – A smartphone was taken from an unlocked vehicle that was parked at a shopping center in the 1300 Blk of Columbia Ave. Occurred at approx. 9:30 a.m. Feb 20, 2017. Loss $450.
- Criminal Mischief, 5:18 a.m. February 18, 2017, 100 Block Jennings Drive (LT) – Emada R. Williams M/24 of Philadelphia, has been charged with Criminal Mischief after he broke the toilet and closet doors in his girlfriend’s apartment, resulting in $150 damage. Occurred at 5:18 a.m. Feb 18, 2017.
- Selective Enforcement Detail, February 17, 2017 (LT) – Six motorists were cited for speeding in the 100 Blk of Wilson Drive during a selective enforcement detail on February 17, 2017. The highest speed in this 25-mph zone was 42 mph.
- Vehicle Theft, February 17, 2017, 400 Block Conestoga Blvd (LT) – A powder blue Toyota Celica was taken from a driveway in the 400 Blk of Conestoga Blvd during the early morning hours of Feb 17, 2017. The vehicle had been left unlocked and the keys were in the car. Loose change was taken from another vehicle that was parked nearby.
- Thefts from Vehicles, Conestoga Blvd (LT) – A purse and a flashlight were taken from unlocked vehicles parked overnight Feb 16-17, 2017, in the first block of Conestoga Blvd. Loss $60.
- Hit and Run, 1:58 a.m. February 18, 2017, Parkside Avenue (LT) – At 1:58 a.m. Feb 18, 2017, officers responded to a crash in the first block of Parkside Ave and were advised that the driver had walked away from the scene. Arriving officers found Steve J. OConnor M/32 of East Orange Street, Lancaster, walking nearby and identified him as the driver. He was arrested and charged with DUI, Accidents Involving Damage to Unattended Vehicle, Public Drunkenness, and a traffic violation.
- Criminal Mischief, February 17, 2017, 600 Block South West End Avenue (LT) – The tires were cut on a vehicle parked overnight Feb 16-17, 2017, in the 600 Blk of South West End Ave. Loss $400.