- Retail Theft, 8:22 p.m. February 28, 2017, 1234 Millersville Pike (LT) – A criminal complaint for Retail Theft has been filed against Todd J. Wagner M/55 of Columbia Ave, Lancaster. At 8:22 p.m. Feb 28, 2017, Wagner was observed concealing a bottle of liquor at the Wine and Spirits Store, 1234 Millersville Pike, and leaving without paying. A photo of the suspect was released through social media, which led to his identification.
- Theft by Deception (LT) – A criminal complaint for Theft by Deception has been filed against Ronald J. McComsey M/77 of Springbrook Court, Lancaster. McComsey was a trustee for a trust fund that benefitted a family member. Between 2006 and 2012, McComsey withdrew a total of $128,666 from the trust fund and used the money for personal gain.
- Retail Theft, 6:01 p.m. March 5, 2017, 1256 Millersville Pike (LT) – A teenager was observed taking a cassette adapter from Radio Shack, 1256 Millersville Pike, at 6:01 p.m. Mar 5, 2017. Loss $24.
- Hit and Run, 7:49 p.m. March 3, 2017, Columbia Avenue (LT) – Franklin Johonoson M/58 of Albright Avenue, York, has been charged following a crash that occurred at 7:49 p.m. March 3, 2017, on Columbia Ave near Jackson Drive. Johonoson struck the rear of a vehicle that was stopped at a red light, and then drove away but became disabled nearby. He has been charged with Accidents Involving Damage to Attended Vehicle, DUI, Restrictions on Alcoholic Beverages, and a traffic violation.
- Theft, March 2, 2017, 1319 Millersville Pike (LT) – A phone and keys were taken from an unlocked locker at Planet Fitness, 1319 Millersville Pike, sometime around 12:15 p.m. March 2, 2017. Loss $385. At approximately the same time, a wallet was taken from another unsecured locker, and a debit card from the wallet was used at nearby stores. Loss $300.
- Retail Theft, 8:33 p.m. March 2, 2017, 1234 Millersville Pike (LT) – A male was observed leaving the Wine and Spirits store, 1234 Millersville Pike, without paying for a bottle of liquor valued at $76. Occurred at 8:33 p.m. March 2, 2017.
- Possession of Marijuana (LT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Gregory S. Flory M/50 of Prospect Street, Lancaster. On February 23, 2017, Flory was stopped for traveling 42 mph in a 25-mph zone on Bean Hill Road. During the stop, the officer smelled marijuana and found marijuana in Flory’s possession. He has been charged with Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Speeding.
- Simple Assault, 8:00 a.m. February 26, 2017, 1500 Block Wabank Road (LT) – A criminal complaint for Simple Assault and Stalking has been filed against Rashin T. Raison M/35 of New Holland Ave, Lancaster, following a domestic altercation with his wife which occurred at their residence at 8:00 a.m. Feb 26, 2017.