Yard Waste Curbside Collection Reminders:
- Curbside collection includes ONLY: leaves, garden residue, brush, shrubbery trimmings, and small branches less than 2” in diameter.
- Collection DOES NOT include: grass clippings, fruit & vegetable waste, tree stumps, dirt, rocks, or stones. Bags containing the above will not be collected, and will be left at the curb.
- Larger branches, three inches or more in diameter, must be cut into four-foot lengths, bundled/tied, and placed next to your yard waste bags.
- Bundles may not be longer than 4’ in length, exceed 6″ in diameter, and weigh more than 30 lbs each.
- DO NOT put tree branches or sticks in your trash can, or leave them piled up (unbundled, untied) on the curb. It will not be collected.
- An unlimited number of bags or bundles may be placed at the curb.
- Put your bag at the curb only when it is full. Fill bags to the line indicated, and fold or smash in the bag. Twigs and branches sticking out may cause injury to the loaders. Hauler has the right to leave bags if not filled properly.
- Yard waste in plastic bags WILL NOT be collected.
Woody Waste Drop-off Reminder: Absolutely NO GRASS CLIPPINGS are to be dumped at the facility. To make an appointment for the drop-off: https://lancastertownship.setmore.com/
For Bio Bag delivery, click here for details.
Mulch is available free of charge to Lancaster Township residents only, and while supply lasts. Absolutely no contractors will be serviced. Mulch is available in two ways:
- Loaded by Public Works into trucks or onto a trailer on Saturdays 8AM to 1PM (until June 6) at the Woody Waste facility by appointment using the Woody Waste Appointment Scheduler. Access the appointment scheduler by clicking here.
- Self-loaded – DAWN to DUSK while supply lasts outside of the Woody Waste facility gate (no appointment needed).