Comcast recognizes the importance of being connected to the internet at home.
- Internet Essentials brings affordable high-speed Internet home for eligible households.
- Internet Essentials is a program for families and other low-income households who currently do not subscribe to Internet at home.
- New Internet Essentials customers will receive two free months of Internet service if they enroll in the program by December 31, 2020.
You may qualify if you:
- Are eligible for public assistance programs such as the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and others.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available.
- Are not an existing Xfinity Internet customer and have not subscribed to Comcast Internet within the last 90 days.
- Have no outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than one year old. Families with outstanding debt more than one year old may still be eligible.*
*Due to the Coronavirus emergency, households with outstanding debt owed to Comcast may be eligible for Internet Essentials. We are waiving this qualification if you are approved by 12/31/20. After 12/31/20, standard eligibility rules apply.
For more information about the program or how to apply, go to: www.internetessentials.com or call 1-855-846-8376.