Household Construction & Demolition Waste

Household construction or demolition waste cannot be put out with your regular trash/recycle pickup. If you hired a contractor to do work, you should make arrangements with that contractor to dispose of this material. Or, you can take directly to the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority transfer station at 1299 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster, PA. Call ahead for hours. (717) 397-9968.