128 North School Lane – Established 1897
“Edenson” was built in 1897. It is a two story, five bay stone Beaux Arts house, with unusual salmon-colored stone. The flat roof is topped by a central cupola. The central entry includes four Corinthian columns with elliptical fanlight and sidelights. The entry is flanked by one story balustraded bays. Windows have sidelights and leaded glass transoms. The home was designed for the Davidson family by James H. Warner, who also designed the Central Market in Lancaster.