Some of these forms are fill-in PDFs. To email a form, download it, fill-in, save, then email. Forms may also be printed for filling out. Be sure form is signed and dated, and mailed to the township office, along with the required back-up information (if applicable), and payment (if applicable).
Township fee schedule: Click here.
There is no longer a fee/permit required for the registration of an alarm system installed in your home or business.
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT: (for advertised job openings)
- Application for Employment – The application is a fill-in form. After completion, print, sign/date, and mail to address on the application. You may also include a resume.
ASSEMBLAGE/PROCESSION: (including block parties)
- Assemblage/Procession Permit Procedures, Application, Insurance Waiver Release – The application is a fill-in form. After completion, print, sign, and mail all documents to address on the application. Include any applicable/necessary maps. Or email all material to: Robin VanLeer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canvassing/Solicitation Permit Procedures, Application, Insurance Waiver Release – The application is a fill-in form. After completion, print, sign, and mail all documents to address on the application. Must also include legible copies of driver’s licenses for all canvassers. Or email all material to: Robin VanLeer – email@example.com
HANDICAP PARKING SIGN APPLICATION:
- Handicap Parking Sign Requirements, Procedures, and Application – The application is a fill-in form. After completion, print, sign, and mail the application, the required documents, and the $35.00 fee to address on the application. Applications not complete will be returned.
- Before applying for sign installation, applicant must first have a valid, PA state-issued handicap placard or license plate.
The PA Dept. of Motor Vehicles issues handicap placards/license plates. For information on this requirement, call (717) 783-6523 or visit www.dmv.pa.gov and click on Persons with Disabilities Placards/Plates under the Vehicle Services drop down menu. The PennDOT application is available here. Click here for local PennDOT locations that may be able to assist you.
MAPLE GROVE COMMUNITY BUILDING RENTAL:
PLANNING & ZONING FORMS:
- Building/Zoning Permit Application: This is the base form for all construction, renovations, alterations, fences, decks, patios, and accessory structures in the Township. If you are adding/removing/modifying any impervious surfaces on a property, a Stormwater Management Application is required in addition to the Building/Zoning Permit Application. Please see the Stormwater Management link below.
- Dumpster Application: For dumpsters and portable storage devices placed in a public right-of-way. (Not required when being placed on private property.)
- Operations Management Plan Application: Per the Lancaster Township Zoning Ordinance (2012), all nonresidential uses shall be required to submit an Operations Management Plan to the Township for review prior to being approved.
- Resident Concern Form: This form is for residents to report concerns about zoning or building ordinance violations. Click here for more information on resident concerns.
- Smoke Detector Certification Form: This form is to ensure that all smoke detectors are properly installed and operational at the time of sale.
- Stormwater Management: All pertinent information and applications for Stormwater Management can be found by clicking here.
- Zoning Hearing Board Application: This application is a request for interpretation of a zoning ordinance, an appeal from the Zoning Officer, a variance, or a special exception.
RESIDENT CONCERN FORM:
- Resident Concern Form for residents to report concerns about zoning or building ordinance violations. To use this fill-in form — Download the form, enter information, save it, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, print completed form, and mail or drop-off at the township office. For more information on resident concerns, click here.
- PA Standard Right-to-Know Form — Submit the completed form by:
- Email – email@example.com, or
- Fax to the attention of Tom Daniels – (717) 291-6818, or
- Mail to: Tom Daniels, RTK Officer; 1240 Maple Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603
STREET (ROAD) OPENING PERMIT:
- Street Opening Permit Application: This form is required in order to obtain a permit to perform work within the right-of-way of a township road.
- Street Opening (ROW) Fee Schedule: Fee schedule for Street Opening Permit (revised 8/8/2016)
- Road Degradation Schedule for ROW Fee Schedule (8/8/2016)
- Ordinance 2015-04 (Street Opening ROW)
(Volunteer Forms are fill-in PDFs)
- Are you interested in getting involved by serving on a board, committee, or commission? The township has a variety of boards, committees, and commissions that are comprised of citizen volunteers representative of the township’s jurisdiction.
- Complete the Administrative Volunteer Application to be considered by the board of supervisors when a vacancy occurs. Mail or drop off the form at the township office.
- Are you an individual, or a school, or organized group interested in volunteering your time for projects around the township, such as picking up trash, cleaning up the parks, or painting buildings in the parks, etc.? If so, complete the appropriate application(s) below for consideration by the township public works department.
- (For Individuals not associated with a group) Complete the Individual Volunteer Application, and mail or drop it off at the township office.
- (For Schools or Groups) The Person in Charge of the Group should submit a complete packet which includes the Group Volunteer Application AND the Individual Form FOR GROUP Volunteers (required for each participant). Mail or drop off the forms at the township office, as one single packet.