Wabank Road -Circa 1730-1760
The “Greider-Hershey House” is a two and a one-half story, four bay stuccoed stone Germanic farmhouse. Six over six sash, alterations include the loss of the central chimney, and the added two bay stone entry. An early example of adaptive reuse, the house now serves as the office for the Hershey Heritage Village apartment complex. Behind the main house, an early 1800s stone outbuilding also survives on the same property.