1015 Marietta Avenue – Circa 1894
The “H.L. Raub House” is a two and one-half story, five bay brick Georgian Revival house. Central entry flanked by sidelights, lunettes in gable peaks, one over one sash, flat brick lintels with stone keystones. Deep cornice with dentils and modillions, porch with projecting entry and Tuscan columns. The house was designed by James H. Warner and built by Herman Wohlsen. It is one of the first of this style in Lancaster County.