1110 Wheatland Avenue – Established 1899
The “John C. Hager House” is a two and one-half story, four over three bay frame Colonial Revival house, hipped roof with three part central dormer, topped by balustrade, nine over six sash on the first floor, six over six sash on the second floor. Modillioned cornice, central entry with fanlight and sidelights, hipped roof porch with Doric columns.
The house was designed by William C. Pritchett for John C. Hager of the Hager Brothers Department Store. The Hager Brothers Department Store (now known as the Hager Building) was built by Lancaster architect C. Emlen Urban.