LANCASTER TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
1240 Maple Avenue
May 14, 2012, 7:00PM
I. Pledge of Allegiance, Call to Order, and Roll Call
- II. Public Comment on Agenda Items
- III. Secretary’s Report: April 9, 2012
- A. Lancaster Township Fire Department
- B. Lafayette Fire Company
- C. Police Report
- D. Sewer/Other Reports (Reports available for public inspection during regular business hours)
- E. Recycling Report: March 2012: 13.34%
- F. Lancaster Inter-Municipal Committee
- Planning & Zoning Business
IV. Treasurer’s Report
V. Payment of Bills
A. Next Board of Supervisors Meeting: Monday, June 11, 2012 at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, 740 East King Street, Second Floor Auditorium, 7:00PM with a Workshop at 6:00PM
VIII. Old Business
A. LTPC #240—Heritage Terrace (Wabank Road), Lot Add-On, Modifications and Waivers
The board will act on the following request for modifications and waivers for the lot add-on plan for Heritage Terrace:
1. Section 402.02.A – Plan Scale: provide a plan scale of one (1) inch equals one hundred (100) feet instead of the required one (1) inch equals fifty (50) feet.
2. Section 404.04.B.2 – Location of Existing Utilities: because there are existing public utility services, applicant requests waiver of the requirement to provide the location of existing utilities on the subject tract.
The Lancaster Township Planning Commission recommends approval of the above modifications and waivers with conditions as stated in the township engineer’s letter of April 25, 2012.
- X. New Business
A. Resolution No. 2012-07
The board will act on adoption of a tobacco-free public park and playground policy known as “Young Lungs at Play.”
B. Resolution No. 2012-08
The board will act on the appointment of Metro Bank as an additional Lancaster Township depository.
C. Application for Handicapped Parking Space
The board will act on a request for handicapped parking at 147 Nassau Road.
- XI. Guest Recognition & Participation