August 12, 2019
The Township has a continuous road maintenance plan for the upkeep of all township roads and alleys. It is important that our roads are properly maintained in order to avoid much more costly repairs or replacement due to neglect. Your street or alley is included in our 2019 repaving schedule. All dates are weather dependent.
Paving takes place Tuesday August 13th through August 16th on the following:
- Alley F – Clark St. to Alley E
- Alley C – Alley C to E. Orange St.
- Conestoga Rd. – S Conestoga Dr. to Conestoga Woods Rd.
- Conestoga Woods Rd – Dead End to S. Conestoga Drive
- Conestoga Woods Rd – Conestoga Woods Rd to S Conestoga Drive
- Riverside Drive – Ranck Mill Rd. to Jamaica Rd.
- Jamaica Rd. – Riverside to Nassau Rd.
- Nassau Rd – E. Orange St. to Ranck Mill Rd.
- Clark St. – Riverside Avenue to Parkside Avenue
During these dates, you will experience some inconvenience: No Parking on street or alley during the days of milling or paving; Street and Alley closed for several hours on Paving days.
If you have special needs on the day of your street paving please call 717-293-1733 or 717-291-1213. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs. If you have questions give me a call or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sincerely, Michael R Hamlin – Public Works Superintendent