September 27, 2017
The Township has a continuous road maintenance plan for the upkeep of all township roads and alleys. It is important that our roads are properly maintained in order to avoid much more costly repairs or replacement due to neglect. Your street or alley is included in our 2017 repaving schedule.
Paving takes place Friday September 29th on the following:
- Alley T – Cheves to Perry
- Alley T – S. School to Perry
- Alley U – Alley T to S. School Lane
- Alley K – Atkins to Spencer (leveling course only)
- Elwood – S. President to Spencer Ave. (Leveling course only)
Milling and Paving begins Monday October 2nd through Thursday October 5th:
- Alley K – Atkins to Spencer (wearing course)
- Elwood – S. President to Spencer Ave. (Wearing course)
- River Drive – Wheatland to Ridge
- Atkins Avenue – Schoolhouse Rd to Davis Drive
During these dates you will experience some inconvenience:
- No Parking on street or alley during the days of milling or paving.
- Street and Alley closed for several hours on Paving days.
If you have special needs on the day of your street paving please call (717) 293-1733 or (717) 291-1213. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
If you have questions give me a call or email me at email@example.com.
Michael R. Hamlin,
Public Works Superintendent