Public Utilities Commission

Utility customers may call the Utility Customer Hotline at 1-800-692-7380 regarding complaints, terminations, or payment arrangements with your utility service. However, the PUC asks that you first call your utility to try to resolve the problem.

Informal or Formal Complaints: There are two types of complaints that can be filed with the PUC, an informal complaint and a formal complaint. The PUC recommends that you use the informal complaint process first, since many issues are resolved sooner through this simpler process.

For details on how to file a complaint, call the PUC at 800-692-7380, or click here for more information.