Notice to Residents – click here.
Lancaster Township makes every effort to keep its roads, streets, and alleys in good repair. They are inspected frequently, and based on those inspections and average traffic flow the roads to be repaved are chosen.
The public works crew will place signs on the street, and or/notices on your door advising you of the exact date paving work will begin. If you have special needs on the day paving is schedule on your street, call the public works office IN ADVANCE at (717) 293-1733. Leave a message if there is no answer. Every effort will be made to accommodate your needs.
Following is a preliminary list of streets/roads/alleys to be repaved summer 2020. This is a “proposed” plan and is subject to change. Some of the streets may be put on hold due to budgetary constraints. Note: If it rains, projects could be delayed.
The 2020 preliminary paving list of roads/alleys is as follows:
- Edgewood Ave. (Rider to Municipal Line)
- Elm Ave. (Atkins to Rider)
- Elwood Ave. (Atkins to West St.)
- Fifth St. (S. West End Ave. to the Municipal Line)
- Prangley Ave. (S. West End Ave. to Municipal Line)
- Ridgewood Rd to Turning Circle
- West St. (Elm Ave. to Columbia Ave.)
- Wildflower Lane (New Danville Pike to Cul de Sac)
- Woods Ave. (Race to N. President)
- Betz Rd. (City Mill Rd to S. Conestoga Dr.)
- City Mill Rd. (E. King St. to Betz)
- Alley R
- Alley S
- Alley T
- Alley S
- Alley V
- Alley O
- Alley P
- Alley N
- Alley L
- Alley M