1405 Ridge Road – Established 1928
The “Richard Rohrer House” is a two and one-half story, three bay stone Colonial Revival style house, central entry flanked by two bow windows, 1928 datestone, facade dormers above. It is one of the earliest houses on Ridge Road. The house was designed by Frank Everts for Richard Rohrer, owner of a local printing company. Frank Everts is the architect who also designed the additions and modifications of the Conestoga House.