Click on this link for a printable PDF of the Special Collection calendar.
- Christmas Tree Disposal: Week of January TBD, 2021, on your regular collection day. This is the only free pickup week. REAL trees only! Artificial trees can be put out with the trash, and MUST have a $4 RED tag attached.
- Curbside Yard Waste Collection: Collected every other week on your regular collection day – Starting week of April 13, 2020 through week of October 12, 2020. Click on this link for more detailed information.
- Large Appliance (White Goods) Collection: Week of May 18-21, 2020 and week of November 16-19, 2020 on your regular collection day. A $12 Blue tag must be attached to each appliance. Includes washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, stoves, freezers, hot water heaters, air conditioners, furnaces, dehumidifiers, etc. Large appliances can also be taken to the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management facility. Call (717) 397-9968 or visit their website for more information, including their hours and fees.
- Tire Collection: Week of May 18-21, 2020 and week of November 16-19, 2020 on your regular collection day. A $2.00 Purple tag must be attached to each tire. This collection is for standard vehicle or motorcycle tires ONLY and NO RIMS. NO COMMERCIAL OR OVER-SIZED TIRES WILL BE COLLECTED. The Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority accepts car, truck, and motorcycle tires, with or without rims. Call LCSWMA at (717) 397-9968 or visit their website for more information, including their hours and fees.
To purchase tags:
- Tags are purchased at the township office during regular business hours.
- Tags should be securely attached on each item in a place clearly visible to the trash hauler.
- Item(s) should be left for collection in the same place and put out at the same time as your regular trash.
- If you had purchased a tag in advance, you must notify the township office at least two (2) business days prior to your collection day in order to place your address and the item on the hauler’s pickup list.
- Send an email to email@example.com, or call (717) 291-1213 extension 301.