Trash and recycling bills are mailed out twice a year:
- April 1 (payment is due April 30)
- October 1 (payment is due October 30)
- The fee is $110.00 every six months. (For the first time in ten years, the fee is increasing by $8, and will take effect with the April billing.)
- Senior rate (a 10% discount) is $99.00 every six months. Seniors (aged 60 or older) are eligible for the discount. If you just turned 60, or will be by the time the new bills are mailed out, bring your ID to the township office to qualify for the discounted rate.
- NEW! Pay your bill online by credit card or by check: Click https://goo.gl/FkXVzU
- Pay your bill in person by cash, check, or credit card: M-F, 8am-4pm. Be sure to bring the trash bill with you. If paying by check, please write your account # on your check.
- Mail in your payment. Please include the payment stub along with your check, and write your account # on your check.
- After-hours drop box for trash payments: Located on the Maple Avenue side of the township building. If using the drop box, be sure to write your account # on your check, then put the check and payment stub in an envelope (sealed). If paying by cash, be sure to include the payment stub with your account #, and place in an envelope (sealed).
Facilities & Operations Manager
Ph: (717) 291-1213, Ext. 301