Joanne Yost, Facilities & Operations Manager
Lancaster Township Municipal Office
Phone: (717) 291-1213, Ext. 301
Waste Management weather/service alerts affecting collection, visit: www.wm.com/weather-alert
Trash and recycling bills are mailed out twice a year:
- April 1 (
payment is due April 30) – payment due May 30
- October 1 (payment is due October 30)
- Regular rate is $122.50 every six months.
- 10% Senior discount rate (age 60+) is $110.25 every six months. (see note below*)
Payment Options: (In-person payments are not available)
- Pay online by credit card or by check: Click https://goo.gl/FkXVzU. (Quickest & easiest method.)
- Mail payment. INCLUDE the PAYMENT STUB along with your check or money order, and write your account # on your check or money order. Do not mail cash.
- Drop box: Located on the Maple Avenue side of the township building. In a SEALED envelope, INCLUDE the PAYMENT STUB along with your check or money order (do not submit cash), and write your account # on your check or money order.
*NOTE on paying the senior discount rate. If you will be 60 years old by the time the new bills are mailed out, and your bill does not reflect the discount rate, you may pay the discounted rate using the same options above and providing proof of age by:
- If using the online payment method, indicate in the notes section that you qualify for the senior discount. Once you have made the online payment, email a copy of your ID to Joanne Yost at the township office – firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail the copy to the township office (attn: Joanne Yost) along with your account #.
- If mailing payment, include a copy of your ID.
- If using the drop box, place a copy of your ID in the envelope with your payment.