* Large appliances (i.e., clothes washers/dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, hot water heaters, air conditioners, furnaces, dehumidifiers, etc.) and tires will be picked up twice a year. Appliance pick-up for 2013 will take place during the weeks of April 22nd and November 11th on the resident’s usual trash collection day.
* Large appliances and tires should be left for collection in the same place and at the same time as your trash.
* All large appliances and tires put out for collection must be marked with an extra service tag. A blue tag for a large appliance costs $12.00. These tags can be purchased at the Township office.
* A purple extra service tag, which costs $1.25 must be used for each tire (excluding rims) you wish to dispose.
* Tags should be attached securely and in a place clearly visible to the waste hauler.
* Whenever you have an appliance or tire for pick-up, you must notify the Township office of your address and the type of appliance you will be putting out. This includes if you have purchased a tag for a previous date and did not use it. Since we provide the trash hauler with a list of pick-ups, we need 2 days notification in order to place your address on the list. You may either call the office (291-1213) or send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the information.