by Penn Waste:
- Collection is every other week, and begins the week of April 6, 2015.
- Collection ends the week of October 5, 2015.
- Click on the Penn Waste 2015 Collection Calendar for details.
- Yard waste/bio-bags will be available for pickup starting April 6, at the Public Works Waste Facility on 1357 Meadowcreek Lane. There is a maximum of 10 bags per visit. (Hours of operation are listed below.)
- Days and hours of operation are Monday-Thursday, 3PM to 7PM.
- Starting November 2, hours will change to 2PM to 5PM.
- Closed all Fridays.
- Closed Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day) & Monday, September 7 (Labor Day).
- Last day yard waste/bio-bags will be available for pickup is Thursday, October 8.
How to prepare yard waste for Penn Waste collection: Yard/woody waste is material such as tree trimmings, shrubbery and other organic landscape vegetation.
- Place yard waste in bio-bags or bundle it with biodegradable twine.
- Bundles may not be longer than 4’ in length, exceed 6″ in diameter, and weigh more than 30 lbs each.
- Bundles must be placed at the curb on your scheduled pick up day before 6:30AM.
- An unlimited number of bags or bundles may be placed at the curb.
- Yard waste in plastic bags WILL NOT be collected.
- DO NOT place the following items out for yard waste collection: Grass clippings, fruit & vegetables, tree stumps, dirt and stones.
- Click here for the Penn Waste Yard Waste Guide.
- Residents may also drop off yard/woody waste at the Public Works Yard Waste Facility. See below for information on dropping off.
Residents may also drop off yard/woody waste at the Public Works Yard Waste Facility on 1357 Meadowcreek Lane starting April 6. Click here for information.