by Penn Waste:
Yard/woody waste will be collected by Penn Waste every other week beginning the week of April 6, 2015 and ending the week of October 5, 2015. Click on the Penn Waste 2015 Collection Calendar for details.
- Yard waste/bio-bags will be available for pickup starting April 6, and may be picked up at the Public Works Waste Facility on 1357 Meadowcreek Lane, during the hours of operation listed below. There is a maximum of 10 bags per visit.
- Days and hours of operation are Monday-Thursday, 3PM to 7PM.
- Starting November 2, hours will change to 2PM to 5PM.
- Closed all Fridays.
- Closed Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day) & Monday, September 7 (Labor Day).
- Once a month Saturday drop off begins May 2 and continues the first Saturday of each month through November 7. Hours: 9AM to Noon.
- The last week for yard/woody waste collection by Penn Waste is October 5.
- Last day yard waste/bio-bags will be available for pickup is Thursday, October 8.
How to prepare yard waste for Penn Waste collection: Yard/woody waste is material such as tree trimmings, shrubbery and other organic landscape vegetation.
- Place yard waste in bio-bags or bundle it with biodegradable twine.
- Bundles may not be longer than 4’ in length, exceed 6″ in diameter, and weigh more than 30 lbs each.
- Bundles must be placed at the curb on your scheduled pick up day before 6:30AM.
- An unlimited number of bags or bundles may be placed at the curb.
- Yard waste in plastic bags WILL NOT be collected.
- DO NOT place the following items out for yard waste collection: Grass clippings, fruit & vegetables, tree stumps, dirt and stones.
- Click here for the Penn Waste Yard Waste Guide.
- Residents may also drop off yard/woody waste at the Public Works Yard Waste Facility. See below for information on dropping off.
Residents may also drop off yard/woody waste at the Public Works Yard Waste Facility on 1357 Meadowcreek Lane starting April 6. Click here for information on the operating hours of this facility.