WEBER CARRIAGE HOUSE

1120 Columbia Avenue – Rebuilt 1924

The “Weber Carriage House” is a two-story, five bay stucco carriage house. A Spanish Colonial style with hipped tile roof, four-light casement windows, cupola with bell, pointed arch window above the central doorway, and a garage door on the front. It was once the carriage house for Nevin Mansion on site of the present synagogue. The carriage house was rebuilt for local jeweler, George R. Weber, from designs by Philadelphia architect, William C. Pritchett.