facility opens Saturday, April 1, 2017, at 1357 Meadowcreek Lane.
Closes Wednesday, November 22, 2017.
Days and hours of operation are:
- Monday-Thursday, 3pm to 7pm, through October 19.
- Starting October 23, hours change to 2pm to 5pm.
- Closed all Fridays.
- Closed holidays: Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day), Tuesday, July 4 (Independence Day), and Monday, September 4 (Labor Day).
- The once-a-month Saturday drop off begins April 1, and continues the first Saturday of each month through November 4, 9am to noon.
- Closing date is Wednesday, November 22.
- Yard waste generated between the months of December and March should be disposed of with regular trash.
No contractors will be admitted. Service is for Lancaster Township residents only. Please have ID ready for the gate attendant who will also inspect your load for contaminants and point out the proper place to unload.
Bio-bags (Yard Waste Bags):
During the hours listed above through October 5 (or while supply lasts), free bio-bags are available from the attendant, up to a maximum of 10 bags per visit (20 bag limit per week), per township property owner.
Bio-bags can also be purchased at Lowes or Home Depot. You may use plastic trash bags to transport your yard/woody waste, but you will need to dump it out of the plastic bag(s) when unloading at the facility.
(For information on Yard/Woody Waste Collection, click here.)