is located behind the Maple Grove Community Park which is next to the Stone Mill Plaza on Columbia Avenue. All traffic MUST ENTER ONLY via the Elm Avenue service road located behind the Giant Store. This service road is ONE WAY INTO MAPLE GROVE. All traffic will exit via Columbia Avenue Eastbound only.
NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY. Days/hours of operation are listed below. This service is for Lancaster Township Residents Only; ID Required. NO commercial landscapers (work-for-hire individuals).
NOTE: The area is under video surveillance; violators will be cited.
Questions or concerns may be directed to:
Ph: (717) 293-1733; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Days and Hours of Operation:
- Started September 8: Monday thru Thursday, 2:00pm to 6:30pm; Saturdays, 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Starting October 12: Monday thru Thursday, 2:00pm to 5:00pm; Saturdays, 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Starting November 2: Monday thru Thursday, 2:00pm to 4:30pm; Saturdays, 8:00am to 3:00pm
- LAST SATURDAY is November 21
- FINAL DAY is Wednesday, November 25
The Lancaster Township Woody Waste facility DOES NOT ACCEPT GRASS CLIPPINGS along with your woody waste. Read the full notice here.
8/25/2020 – Yard waste (bio) bags are no longer available at the woody waste facility. The supply has been depleted, and will not be available again until spring next year. The township delivered or handed out over 50,000 bags this year.
You may purchase yard waste bags at Lowes, Home Depot, or another store of your choice.
Note: Access to the facility will be controlled, and there may be delays. We appreciate your patience. Please abide by CDC guidelines and maintain social distancing to protect our employees and township residents.
Mulch is available free of charge to Lancaster Township residents only, and ONLY while supply lasts. Self-load service; no appointment necessary. Absolutely no contractors.
- Self-load will continue until all supply is gone. DAWN TO DUSK; outside of the Woody Waste facility gate.