facility at 1357 Meadowcreek Lane opens on Monday, April 2.
- Days and hours of operation are Monday-Thursday, 3pm to 7pm.
- On October 4, hours change to 2pm to 6pm
- On November 5, hours change to 1pm to 5pm.
TRAFFIC NOTE: ALL traffic for the woody waste facility WILL NEED TO — ENTER via the Elm Avenue driveway (behind the Giant Store), and EXIT onto Meadowcreek Lane. There will be directional signs in place to assist you.
The once-a-month Saturday drop off begins April 7, and will continue the first Saturday of each month through November 3, with hours 9am to Noon.
- The facility is closed all Fridays, and holidays on May 28, July 4, & Sept. 3.
- The facility closing date is Wednesday, November 21.
- Yard waste generated between the months of December and March should be disposed of with regular trash.
This service is for township residents only; No contractors will be admitted. Residents need to have ID ready for the gate attendant who will inspect yard waste for contaminants, and direct you to the proper place to unload.
Bio-bags (Yard Waste Bags) will be available, while supply lasts, at the maintenance facility, starting Monday, April 2 through Thursday, October 4, and only during the yard waste facility hours listed above. A maximum of 10 bags per visit/20 per week, per township property owner. Bags can also be purchased at Lowes or Home Depot. You may use plastic trash bags to transport your yard/woody waste to the facility, but you will need to dump it out of the plastic bag(s) when unloading at the facility.
(For information on Yard/Woody Waste Collection, click here.)