is located in the area of the Maple Grove Community Park which is next to the Stone Mill Plaza on Columbia Avenue. This service is for Lancaster Township Residents Only; ID Required. NO commercial landscapers (work-for-hire individuals).
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION:
FINAL DAY — Wednesday, November 25, 2020 – 2pm to 4:30pm
TO ACCESS THE FACILITY:
- All traffic MUST ENTER ONLY via the Elm Avenue service road located behind the Giant Store.
- This service road is ONE WAY INTO MAPLE GROVE.
- At the stop sign at the bottom, turn left to access the facility.
- When leaving, all traffic must exit via Columbia Avenue Eastbound
Access to the facility will be controlled, and there may be delays. We appreciate your patience. Please abide by CDC guidelines and maintain social distancing to protect our employees and township residents.
The Woody Waste facility DOES NOT ACCEPT GRASS CLIPPINGS. Read the full notice here.
NO BAGS, including Bio Bags, are to be left at the woody waste facility. ALL bags must be dumped & taken with you. ABSOLUTELY NO DUMPING OF WOODY WASTE OUTSIDE OF ENTRANCE GATE. The area is under video surveillance; violators will be cited.
Yard waste (bio) bags are no longer available. The supply has been depleted, and will not be available again until spring next year. The township delivered or handed out over 50,000 bags this year. You may purchase yard waste bags at Lowes, Home Depot, or another store of your choice.
- Self-load will continue until all supply is gone. DAWN TO DUSK; outside of the Woody Waste facility gate.
Questions or concerns regarding the woody waste facility may be directed to Mike Hamlin:
- Ph: (717) 293-1733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org