Board of Supervisors Meetings will be held via Zoom until further notice. MEETINGS BEGIN AT 6:00PM. Dates and Zoom information can be found at this webpage: https://www.twp.lancaster.pa.us/2021-bos-agendas
As required, the reorganization meeting is held on the first (1st) Monday of January. If New Years Day falls on a Sunday or Monday, the reorganization meeting will be held on the first Tuesday in January.
- BoS meetings are held Second (2nd) Monday of each month (except for the January meeting).
- Meeting begins promptly at 6:00pm, with the Workshop portion being held during the meeting.
- Board of Supervisors will close all meetings, as needed, to conduct executive sessions in accordance with the Sunshine Law.
- BoS agendas are posted on the township website the week before the meeting (typcially on Thursday afternoon), and will appear in the LNP Government Calendar on the date of the meeting.
- BoS meeting minutes are posted on the township website after (and if) they are approved at the following month’s board meeting.
- Occasionally, a board meeting date, time, or location may need to be changed. When this occurs, information will be available at the township office, posted on the township website, on the township events calendar, on Nextdoor.com and the township’s Facebook page @LancTwpMunicipality, and sent out via email blast through Constant Contact.
What is on the BoS Agenda, and what does it mean? Click here for information.