Saturday, May 29: Woody Waste Facility closed for Memorial Day weekend
Monday, May 31: Township Office and Woody Waste Facility closed for Memorial Day Holiday
Monday, May 31: NO trash/recycle collection for Memorial Day Holiday. Collection will be on a one-day delay for the week.
How to prepare yard waste for collection:
- Curbside yard waste collection includes ONLY: leaves, garden residue, brush, shrubbery trimmings, and small branches less than 2” in diameter. Place yard waste in bio-bags or bundle it with biodegradable twine.
- Collection DOES NOT INCLUDE: grass clippings, fruit & vegetable waste, tree stumps, dirt, rocks, or stones. Bags containing these will not be collected, and will be left at the curb.
- Larger branches, three inches or more in diameter, must be cut into four-foot lengths, bundled/tied, and placed next to your yard waste bags.
- Bundles may not be longer than 4’ in length, exceed 6″ in diameter, and weigh more than 30 lbs each.
- DO NOT put tree branches or sticks in your trash can, or leave them piled up (unbundled, untied) on the curb. It will not be collected.
- An unlimited number of bags or bundles may be placed at the curb.
- Put your bag at the curb only when it is full. Fill bags to the line indicated, and fold or smash in the bag. Twigs and branches sticking out may cause injury to the loaders. Hauler has the right to leave bags if not filled properly.
- Yard waste in plastic bags WILL NOT be collected. They will be left at the curb.
Yard waste bags are available for pickup at the woody waste facility only during the posted operating days/hours. Yard waste bags will continue to be available up to the final week of curbside collection which is the week of October 11, 2021 (or while supply lasts). You may also purchase yard waste bags at Lowes, Home Depot, or any other store of your choice that sells them.