Landlord Issues

Who can I talk to about problems with my landlord?

The township zoning office typically does not get involved in issues between a tenant and a landlord. The tenant should call the PA Consumer Affairs Agency at (800) 441-2555.

However, if a tenant is having trouble with a landlord with issues such as water being turned off, or other life/safety issues, the tenant should contact the township and talk to the zoning officer Tom Daniels — Direct Dial:  (223) 221-7514, or email: