Road Closure on Monday, April 5, 2021. The section of Maple Avenue (next to the Lancaster Township Municipal building) between Perry Avenue and Abbeyville Road will be closed on Monday, April 5, in order to prepare the road for the new two-way traffic pattern as announced in the Spring/Summer newsletter – https://bit.ly/3wgxJJT
Please use caution when driving in this area. Use an alternate route if possible.
UGI and their contractor Miller Pipeline will be replacing gas mains and renewing residential services in the areas below. The City of Lancaster Waste Water department is also repairing and installing sanitary sewer lines in the area.
You can currently expect traffic delays and should avoid these areas if possible:
- Maple Avenue from S. West End to S President
- S President Elm to Spring Grove
- Spencer Ave. Elm Ave. to Spring Grove
- S School Lane to Spring Grove
- Woods Ave. N President to Race storm water and sanitary sewer upgrades at Alley H and I
Major utility upgrade projects including water and gas are beginning in the following areas: You can expect notices from the contractors as work begins.
- Wheatland Avenue from Race Ave to Gordon
- Wilson Drive from Columbia Avenue to Marietta Avenue
- Jackson Drive Columbia Avenue to Wilson Avenue
- Wilson Avenue Jackson Drive to Wilson Drive
- Gordon from Wheatland to Wilson Avenue
- New Garden cul-de-sac to Wilson Avenue
- Oak from Hillside to Wilson Avenue
- Hillside from Jackson to Gordon
- Ridge at Wilson Drive
- Hamilton at Wilson Drive
- Millersville Pike from 741 to Manor Shopping Center
- Watson Avenue from South President Avenue to Spencer Avenue
Concerns may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 293-1733.