Lancaster Township is looking for a local individual to operate the Woody Waste Facility. This is a seasonal, part-time job – starting Monday, April 12, and includes Saturdays, starting April 17.
Interested individuals should submit an application for employment – Click on the following link: Employment Application . Email your application to Devin Groff – firstname.lastname@example.org , or drop it off at the township office. You may also call Devin via phone at: (223) 221-7523.
- Direct Traffic on the Site
- Checking ID and verifying township residency
- Verifying items being dumped
- Handing out Brown leaf bags
- Being on-site for all open hours of operation
The Woody Waste Facility opens Monday, April 12, 2021. The first Saturday opening is April 17, 2021.
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION are as follows:
- Monday thru Thursday, 3:00pm to 7:00pm *
- Every Saturday, 8:00am to 1:00pm**
- CLOSED Friday and Sunday
*CLOSED the following Holiday Mondays: May 31, July 5, September 6
**CLOSED the following Saturdays (Holiday weekends): May 29, July 3, September 4
- Starting Monday, October 4, 2021, hours change to: 2:00pm to 6:00pm (Mon-Thurs)
- Starting Monday, November 8, 2021, hours change to: 2:00pm to 5:00pm (Mon-Thurs)
- Last Saturday is November 20, 2021
- Last Weekday is November 24, 2021