Monday, September 6, 2021 (Labor Day): NO trash/recycle collection.
Collection will be on a one-day delay for the week.
Thursday, November 25, 2021 (Thanksgiving Day): NO trash/recycle collection.
Thursday’s collection will take place on Friday, November 26.
December 25, 2021 & January 1, 2022: NO CHANGE to the trash/recycle collection for these holidays since they fall on a weekend. Collection the week before and after will take place on normal schedule.
Certain holidays “may affect” regular collection schedules depending on what day the holiday falls on.
- Collection schedule delays for holidays only occur if the actual holiday falls on a weekday.
- If the actual holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there is NO CHANGE to the collection schedule.
The holidays listed below are the only holidays observed by the contracted hauler:
- JANUARY: New Year’s Day – (Collection not affected if January 1st falls on a Saturday or Sunday)
- MAY: Memorial Day – (Monday holiday which means one-day delay for the week)
- JULY: Independence Day – (Collection not affected if July 4th falls on a Saturday or Sunday)
- SEPTEMBER: Labor Day – (Monday holiday which means one-day delay for the week)
- NOVEMBER: Thanksgiving Day – (Thursday holiday which means Thursday collection will be Friday)
- DECEMBER: Christmas Day – (Collection not affected if December 25th falls on a Saturday or Sunday)
During the winter months, inclement weather (snow, ice) may affect collection efforts causing stoppage or delays. When this occurs, the township will make every effort to post information (as it is received from the contractor) on the township website, Nextdoor.com, Twitter, Facebook, and through email blast.