ALL containers/items for collection must be placed out the night before the collection day.
- Curbside Christmas Tree Disposal: Friday, January 14, 2022 – township wide on ONE DAY ONLY! REAL TREES ONLY. If you miss the free collection day, you will need to purchase a $4 Red tag to have the tree collected. Artificial trees are not part of the free collection and MUST HAVE a $4 Red tag attached. ALL decorations must be removed from trees AND no trees in tree bags.
- Curbside Yard Waste Collection: Collected EVERY OTHER WEEK on your regular collection day. STARTS Monday, April 11, 2022 and ENDS Thursday, October 13, 2022. Special Note: Due to July 4 holiday falling on a Monday, all collection for that week will be on a one-day delay schedule.
- Large Appliance/Tire Collection – Spring Collection Friday, May 20, 2022. Fall Collection Friday, November 11, 2022.
- A $12 Blue tag must be attached to each appliance. Includes washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, stoves, freezers, hot water heaters, air conditioners, furnaces, dehumidifiers, etc.
- A $2.00 Purple tag must be attached to each tire. This collection is for standard vehicle or motorcycle tires ONLY and NO RIMS. NO COMMERCIAL OR OVER-SIZED TIRES WILL BE COLLECTED.
To purchase tags:
- Tags are purchased at the township office.
- Tags should be securely attached on each item in a place clearly visible to the trash hauler.
- Item(s) should be left for collection in the same place and put out at the same time as your regular trash.
- If you purchased a Blue or Purple tag at an earlier date and did not use it, but want to now, you must notify the township office two (2) business days prior to the collection date in order to place your address and the item(s) on the hauler’s list. Send an email to email@example.com, or call (717) 291-1213.
Lancaster County Solid Waste accepts large appliances car, truck, and motorcycle tires, with or without rims, ALL YEAR ROUND. Call (717) 397-9968 or visit their website for more information, including their hours and fees. ADDRESS: 1299 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster, PA 17603