Christmas Tree Disposal
- This is the only free collection day for real Christmas trees. If you miss the free collection day, you will need to purchase a $4 Red tag to have the tree collected.
- Do not put real trees out before the January TBD collection day, however, be sure your tree is out on the curb the night before.
- If you want to put your real tree out before the free collection day, then it MUST have a RED extra service tag attached.
- ALL decorations must be removed. Tree should not be in a bag.
- ARTIFICIAL TREES can be put out with the trash, and MUST have a RED extra service tag attached. ALL decorations must be removed. Tree should not be in a bag.
- Red Tags – $4.00 each, are purchased at the township office.
DROP OFF of REAL Christmas trees at the Lancaster Township woody waste facility is a service for Lancaster Township residents only.
- December TBD, 2022 thru January TBD, 2023
- Dawn to Dusk
- In the designated (signed) area only! Located at the entrance to the woody waste facility
- REAL TREES ONLY!
- ALL decorations must be removed.
- NO tree bags.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ARTIFICIAL TREES OR YARD WASTE.
The area is under video surveillance; violators will be cited.