- Theft from Motor Vehicle, 1201 a.m. – 8:00 a.m., Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 1000 block Sterling Place (LT) – Unknown actor(s) entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a number of items.
Welcome to Lancaster TownshipLancaster County, Pennsylvania
If you are looking for meeting information, a staff contact, a recent newsletter, or one of the many services provided by Lancaster Township, you have come to the right place. Our website is your connection to the community. Check back for updates!
Latest News, Minutes, and Announcements
Message from Communications Specialist Amber Strazzo, City of Lancaster
Water Quality Alert – Marietta Avenue & School Lane. Customers in the area of Marietta Avenue and School Lane may be experiencing loss of water and/or discolored/brown water caused by an emergency tie-in by Horst Excavating. The water should be back on in an hour or so. This should clear several hours after work is done. If you have questions please call the Water Quality Lab at 291-4818.
The township office is closed on Monday, January 16, 2017, for the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
There is NO CHANGE to the Penn Waste trash & recycling collection. All routes will be running on the regular pickup schedule.
A Penn Waste collection calendar is provided with each spring/summer and fall/winter township newsletter. Please refer to that calendar for special collection information, including the holiday schedule. The calendar is also available for viewing/printing at this link www.twp.lancaster.pa.us/collection-calendar.
- Theft from Vehicle, 1200 Block Millersville Pike (LT) – A purse was taken from a vehicle parked in a lot in the 1200 Blk of Millersville Pike sometime during the evening of January 6, 2017. There was no sign of forced entry. Loss $218.
- Theft from Vehicle, 100 Block Sterling Place (LT) – A window was broken and a game system was taken from a vehicle parked in the 100 Blk of Sterling Place. Loss $315. Occurred sometime overnight Jan 6-7, 2017.
The Lancaster Township Planning Commission and Zoning Hearing Board meetings for January are cancelled due to lack of agenda items.
The next scheduled meeting dates are as follows:
- LPTC: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- ZHB: Tuesday, February 28, 2017