- Theft, 1000 Block Maple Avenue (LT) – A window was shattered and a bumper was removed from a vehicle parked overnight Nov 23-24, 2014, in the 1000 Block of Maple Avenue. Loss $700.
Welcome to Lancaster TownshipLancaster County, Pennsylvania
If you are looking for meeting information, a staff contact, a recent newsletter, or one of the many services provided by Lancaster Township, you have come to the right place. Our website is your connection to the community.
Latest News, Minutes, and Announcements
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 PLANNED leaf pickup.*
- Finish Route 4
- Move on to Route 5 Abbeyville Road, Abbeyville Manor area bordered by School House Road
- Columbia Avenue
- The Lancaster Township Maintenance building area
*Leaf Pickup areas are always planned and dependent upon volume, weather and traffic. We may not get to all planned areas on the day indicated.
- Theft from Vehicle, 1600 Block Judie Lane (LT) – A handgun was taken from an unlocked vehicle sometime overnight Nov 20-21, 2014, while parked in the 1600 Blk of Judie Lane. Loss $250.
- Theft from Vehicle, 100 Block North School Lane (LT) – A leveling laser was taken from a vehicle parked in the 100 Blk of North School Lane sometime overnight Nov 20-21, 2014. It is unknown how access was gained. Loss $400.
- Burglary (LT) – A juvenile complaint has been filed against a 13 year old Lancaster City male following an investigation into the burglary of the Lancaster City Streets Building, 750 Fairview Ave, at 3:09 a.m. on November 10, 2014. An employee had discovered the juvenile inside the building attempting to force entry to an office with a knife. The suspect fled and was not immediately captured. The juvenile has been charged with Burglary and Possessing Instruments of a Crime.