- Theft from Vehicle, 1000 Block East Orange Street (LT) – An unlocked vehicle parked in the 1000 Block of East Orange Street was entered sometime overnight July 20-21, 2014. A handgun, headphones, and an Ipod were taken. Loss $630.
- Theft from Vehicle, 300 Block Atkins Avenue (LT) – A GPS was taken from an unlocked vehicle parked overnight July 20-21, 2014, in the 300 Blk of Atkins Avenue. Loss $150.
- Theft, 1100 Block Wheatland Avenue (LT) – A bike was taken from the 1100 Blk of Wheatland Avenue by cutting the lock. Occurred overnight July 20-21, 2014. Loss $263.
Welcome to Lancaster TownshipLancaster County, Pennsylvania
If you are looking for meeting information, a staff contact, a recent newsletter, or one of the many services provided by Lancaster Township, you have come to the right place. Our website is your connection to the community.
Latest News, Minutes, and Announcements
- Criminal Mischief, 200 Block Perthshire Drive (LT) – Bottles were thrown at the windshield of a vehicle in the 200 Blk of Perthshire Drive, damaging the window. Occurred sometime overnight July 19-20, 2014. Loss $200.
- Theft, 12:15 p.m. July 19, 2014, 1110 Millersville Pike (LT) – A Lancaster woman reported that she inadvertently left her handbag at the House of Pasta, 1110 Millersville Pike, at approximately 12:15 p.m. July 19, 2014. When she returned, the handbag could not be located. Loss $308.
- Criminal Mischief, 1200 Block Millersville Pike (LT) – A trailer parked in a lot in the 1200 Blk of Millersville Pike was damaged with spray paint sometime overnight July 17-18, 2014. Loss $1,000.
- Burglary, July 16, 2014, 1700 Block Judie Lane (LT) – A door to an apartment was forced open in the 1700 Blk of Judie Lane sometime during the day on July 16, 2014. Electronics were taken.
- Theft, July 15, 2014, 1200 Block New Danville Pike (LT) – Tools valued at $218 were stolen from a barn in the 1200 Blk of New Danville Pike sometime during the afternoon of July 15, 2014.