The Lancaster Township Board of Supervisors meeting originally set for Monday, May 12th, has been rescheduled for Monday, May 19th and will be held at the Maple Grove Community Buidling, 1420 Columbia Avenue, Lancaster. Workshop at 6PM, meeting at 7PM.
Welcome to Lancaster TownshipLancaster County, Pennsylvania
If you are looking for meeting information, a staff contact, a recent newsletter, or one of the many services provided by Lancaster Township, you have come to the right place. Our website is your connection to the community.
Latest News, Minutes, and Announcements
- Theft from Vehicle, 300 Block South West End Avenue (LT) – A window was smashed on a vehicle parked in the 300 Blk of South West End Avenue sometime between April 14 and 16, 2014. A sewing machine was taken. Loss $225.
- Burglary, April 16, 2014, 100 Block City Mill Road (LT) – A residence was entered in the 100 Blk of City Mill Road sometime during the day on April 16, 2014. A television was taken.
- Forgery (LT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against xxxxx M/22 of Poplar Lane, Mountville. Between April 8 and 14, 2014, five unlocked vehicles were entered overnight in various locations in Lancaster Township. Cell phones, jewelry, computers, a GPS, and cash were taken. Total loss approximately $3,350. On April 9 and 14, xxxxx attempted to cash checks at local banks that had been stolen from two of the vehicles. He has been charged with two counts of Forgery, Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Forgery, five counts of Theft from Motor Vehicle, and Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Theft from Motor Vehicle. The complaint was filed before MDJ Sponaugle.
- Burglary, April 14, 2014, 1900 Block New Danville Pike (LT) – Forced entry was made through a door to a residence in the 1900 Blk of New Danville Pike sometime during the afternoon hours of April 14, 2014. Cash was taken.
- Theft, 1:36 p.m. April 15, 2014, 1296 Millersville Pike (LT) – A Lancaster woman reported that her purse was stolen after she inadvertently left it at McDonald’s, 1296 Millersville Pike, on April 15, 2014. A review of the store’s surveillance system showed that it was taken by a heavy set Hispanic female, age 20-24, wearing a pink hooded sweatshirt and black pants. The suspect was operating a green Chevrolet Impala. Loss $320.