- Theft from Vehicle – July 22-23, 2014 – 300 blk of Dickens Drive (LT) – Resident of Dickens Drive reported someone entered two unlocked vehicles at his residence and took two GPS units and a phone charger.
- Robbery – 1731hrs July 22, 2014 – 1400 blk. of E. King St (LT) – A 22yr old female resident reported she entered her home and was attacked by a male with a knife. A struggle ensued and the victim received several minor lacerations to her upper body. The suspect took her wallet from her purse and fled with an undisclosed amount of cash. The victim was transported to LGH for treatment of her wounds. The suspect is described as a W/M approx 6’ tall, blonde hair and a thin build wearing a dark blue long sleeve shirt, black cargo pants and black Nike shoes.
Welcome to Lancaster TownshipLancaster County, Pennsylvania
If you are looking for meeting information, a staff contact, a recent newsletter, or one of the many services provided by Lancaster Township, you have come to the right place. Our website is your connection to the community.
Latest News, Minutes, and Announcements
Dates scheduled for paving projects:
As a reminder, if it rains the project could be delayed. If you have special needs on the day of your street paving, please call Michael Hamlin, Superintendent of Public Works, at 293-1733 or the office staff at 291-1213. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Alleyways: All tree and/or bush trimming and/or removal must be completed prior to paving to allow room for the paving equipment. Please check your property. If your bushes/trees extend into the alley, you must remove them or we will need to. During this time period you will experience some inconvenience such as: Alley closed for several hours to all traffic on the day of paving.
- Alley E (between Clark St. and Riverside Ave.)
- Alley D (from Ranck Ave. to dead end)
- Spring Grove Ave. from Atkins to Alley X only – During this time period you will experience some inconvenience such as: Street closed various days and hours.
August 7th and 8th – Milling of School House Road
August 11th and 12th – Paving of School House Road
- School House Road (the entire length) – During this time period you will experience some inconvenience such as: Street closed various days and hours.
August 12th – Paving of Buchanan Avenue
- Buchanan Ave. from State to N. President – During this time period you will experience some inconvenience such as: No parking on the day your street is paved & the street will be closed for several hours to all traffic on paving day.
Date not determined yet:
- Alley R (from Abbeyville to South School Lane)
- Alley Q (from 5th Street to 6th Street)
- Theft – 2157hrs, July 22, 2014 – 1246 Millersville Pk (Regal Cinemas) (LT) – A 17 yr old Lancaster female reported that two teenagers approached her in the parking lot and asked to use her cell phone. When she gave it to one of the suspects, they took off running with the phone. The suspects are described as being a B/M and H/M both 16-17 yrs of age.