- Robbery, 11:24 p.m. April 28, 2015, 1000 Columbia Avenue (LT) – At 11:24 p.m. April 28, 2015, a male entered the Sunoco, 1000 Columbia Ave, and asked the male clerk several times for money and cigarettes. When the clerk did not give him the items, the male punched him in the head and face, and then tackled him, damaging some of the displays in the store. A friend of the clerk who was in the store came to the clerk’s aid, and the suspect fled. The clerk was treated at the scene by EMS. Officers were able to identify the suspect as a Male/28 of Maple Ave, Lancaster. A criminal complaint has been filed against him for Robbery, Simple Assault, Harassment, and Criminal Mischief.
- Retail Theft, 11:40 a.m. April 28, 2015, 1360 Columbia Avenue (LT) – A male left Giant, 1360 Columbia Ave, without paying for razors valued at $37. Occurred at 11:40 a.m. April 28, 2015. The male has been identified and charges will be filed.
- Theft from Vehicle, 1000 Block Columbia Avenue (LT) – Personal items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked overnight April 27-28, 2015, in the 1000 Block of Columbia Avenue.
- Theft, April 27, 2015, 1100 Block Ranck Mill Road (LT) – A charcoal grill was stolen from the back yard of a property in the 1100 Blk of Ranck Mill Road sometime during the afternoon on April 27, 2015. Loss $225.
Welcome to Lancaster TownshipLancaster County, Pennsylvania
If you are looking for meeting information, a staff contact, a recent newsletter, or one of the many services provided by Lancaster Township, you have come to the right place. Our website is your connection to the community.
Latest News, Minutes, and Announcements
The Zoning Hearing Board meeting scheduled for May 26, 2015 has been CANCELLED. No new applications were submitted and no decisions are pending.
The next regularly scheduled meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 23, 2015.
- Criminal Mischief, April 27, 2015, Pickford Drive (LT) – The window of a vehicle parked in the first block of Pickford Drive was shattered sometime during the afternoon of April 27, 2015. Loss $250.
- Retail Theft, 8:29 p.m. April 27, 2015, 1234 Millersville Pike (LT) – A male took two bottles of vodka from the Wine and Spirits store, 1234 Millersville Pike, at 8:29 p.m. April 27, 2015. Loss $121.