- Harassment, 1:52 a.m., Sunday, June 19, 2016, 900 block Edgewood Ave (LT) – Female/46, of Lancaster, was charged with Harassment and Disorderly Conduct after she became involved in an argument with an adult female victim in public and pushed her into a pile of cardboard boxes. Charges were filed.
- Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police Officer, 2:47 p.m., Sunday, June 19, 2016, Dante Blvd/Kentshire Dr (LT) – Male/18, of Lancaster was charged with Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police. Suspect committed a traffic violation and failed to stop for a traffic stop. He accelerated attempting to elude police, who had emergency lights and siren activated. He eventually stopped and was found to be in possession of an open alcoholic beverage. Suspect was additionally charged with Driving under Suspension, Driving Vehicle at Safe Speed, Reckless Driving, and Restrictions on Alcoholic Beverages. He was taken into custody and released to Central Booking.
Welcome to Lancaster TownshipLancaster County, Pennsylvania
If you are looking for meeting information, a staff contact, a recent newsletter, or one of the many services provided by Lancaster Township, you have come to the right place. Our website is your connection to the community. Check back for updates!
Latest News, Minutes, and Announcements
- Robbery, 3:42 a.m., Saturday, June 18, 2016, 500 block of Kensington Terrace (LT) – Male/18, of Millersville, and Male/20, of Lancaster, were charged with Robbery. Suspects, armed with a BB gun, kicked in the victims’ locked apartment door shouting “DEA” and “police” with the intent of robbing the victims of marijuana. During the course of this incident, the BB gun was fired damaging a window. Suspects fled and were observed in the area by responding officers and taken into custody. There were no injuries. The victims consisted of three males and two females, all in their twenties. Suspects admitted to the offense and were additionally charged with Burglary, Criminal Conspiracy to commit Burglary, and Criminal Mischief. They were committed to Central Booking.
- Criminal Mischief (MT & LT) – On May 14, 2016, officers responded to 737 Flory Mill Road for a report that two people were spray painting graffiti on the building. The two were taken into custody by arriving officers, who also observed them spraying the building. As reported in a previous news release, a Male/33 of Rider Avenue, Lancaster, and a Male/20 of East Chestnut Street, Lancaster, were arrested, charged, and turned over to Central Booking. Officers continued their investigation, and were able to link the two to numerous other graffiti incidents in Manheim Township and Lancaster Township, occurring between August 2015 and May 2016. In the incidents, buildings, bridges, trailers, and vehicles were damaged. Total loss $20,920. Including the original charges, one suspect has been charged with Criminal Mischief (15 counts), Possessing Instruments of a Crime, Criminal Conspiracy, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Including the original charges, the other suspect has been charged with Criminal Mischief (13 counts), Possessing Instruments of a Crime, and Criminal Conspiracy.
- Harassment, 3:30 p.m. June 15, 2016, 1000 Block Sterling Place (LT) – Female/30 of Sterling Place, Lancaster, has been charged with Harassment following a physical domestic disturbance with her husband in the 1000 Blk of Sterling Place at 3:30 p.m. June 15, 2016.
- Criminal Mischief, 1300 Block East king Street (LT) – A resident of the 1300 Blk of East King Street reported that a tire on their vehicle was punctured sometime overnight June 13-14, 2016. Loss $127.
- Theft from Vehicle, 100 Block North School Lane (LT) – Two unlocked vehicles parked in the 100 Blk of North School Lane were entered sometime overnight June 14-15, 2016. Cash and a checkbook were taken. Loss $120.
- Criminal Mischief (LT) – A citation for Criminal Mischief has been filed against Female/35 of North Prince Street, Lancaster. On June 1, 2016, suspect shattered a coffee table at a residence in the 1600 Blk of Judie Lane.
- Disorderly Conduct (LT) – Citations for Disorderly Conduct have been filed against Male/57 and Female/56, both of Judie Lane, Lancaster, after officers responded to a report that the two were arguing in the hallway of an apartment building in the 1600 Blk of Judie Lane at 9:45 p.m. May 23, 2016.
- Propulsion of Missiles, 7:15 p.m. June 14, 2016, 1600 Block Judie Lane (LT) – A Lancaster man reported that he was traveling in the 1600 Block of Judie Lane when he observed a group of children throwing rocks at cars, one of which struck his and damaged his vehicle. The children fled.
- Criminal Mischief, 1001 East King Street (LT) – Seven tires were punctured on vehicles for sale in the lot of Triangle Motorcar, 1001 East King Street. Occurred overnight June 13-14, 2016. Loss $840.
- Criminal Mischief, 900 Block Clark Street (LT) – Two tires were punctured on a vehicle parked in the 900 Blk of Clark Street sometime overnight June 13-14, 2016. Loss $193.
- Theft (LT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Male/39 of Union Street, Lancaster. In May 2016, a bicycle and trailer were taken from a residence in the 600 Block of South West End Avenue. They were later recovered in the bed of a truck owned by the suspect.
- Hit and Run (LT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Male/33 of Philadelphia. On May 26, 2016, suspect was involved in a collision at the intersection of Wheatland Avenue and Wilson Drive, and drove away without leaving any information. Witnesses obtained a license plate on the fleeing vehicle, which led to suspect’s identification. He has been charged with Accidents Involving Damage to Attended Vehicle, Driving Without a License, and a Stop Sign violation.